****DCON REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED****
2019 DCON is set for April 25-28, 2019
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DCON
- You MUST have PAID ALL CLUB DUES. Otherwise you’re not considered an official club by International bylaws.
- Outstanding Officer/Advisor Awards must be turned in NO LATER than April 11, 2019.
- Seating priority is assigned by the order in which Payment is RECEIVED.
- You must provide 1 chaperone per every 10 students per gender. Or work with another club to reach this requirement.
- You must book the hotel prior to registering. Best room rates are only available up to 3 weeks prior to convention, so make your reservations early! **HINT** If you don’t have enough students to pay the “Quad” prices, you can work with other clubs to share rooms.
- Scholarship Information can be found at www.tofoundation.com
Should you have questions, please email DCON@tokeyclub.com or call Asst. District Administrator, Kelly Poland @ 405-923-0318.