- If you attended T-O’s Service Safari (district-wide training conference), describe your experience!
- Autumn is the season of change. Discuss a time when your participation in a service project changed your perspective or taught you something new.
- Are there any holiday-themed events/activities that your club is planning on participating in? Describe in detail.
- In times when we must be physically apart, it is crucial that we still maintain relationships between Key Clubbers from all different levels. Write about an event that either formed or strengthened your bonds with other members, relating your story to one of Key Club’s core values (leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness).
- Submit a Humans of Texas Oklahoma*! How was your Key Club Experience and what is Key Club to you? Submit with a picture of you 🙂
*Note: If you choose to write and submit a Humans of Texas Oklahoma, submit it in a separate email than your articles. HOTOs and articles are separate assignments. You will title your email School Division November HOTO.
You are always free to write about any Key Club-related topic! The articles should each have at least 1 JPG photo and be sent as Microsoft Word documents. Have the author, school name, division, article title, and prompt/whatever topic you choose at the top of the document. Email November articles by December 5th to Editor@tokeyclub.com with the email subject: School Division November Articles.