February Suggested Article Prompts
What’s up T-O!
Here are the February Suggested Article Prompts:
- DCON 2017’s theme is The Wizarding World of Service! What DCON theme would you like to see next year?
- How is your club recruiting members to attend DCON and participate in DCON-related activities such as contest? What tips can you give other clubs who would like to increase the amount of members they bring to DCON?
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again? How did it affect your views about Key Club?
- What is the Thirst Project? How did your club participate in the Thirst Project? What advice can you give to other clubs who would be interested in the Thirst Project?
- If you are an officer, how do you connect with your club’s members?
- Candidacy forms for District and International leadership positions are out and it is almost time to elect new officers for the upcoming year of service! What characteristics make a good leader? Why? What important aspects have you learned about good and bad leaders while being a leader yourself or observing someone?
You are always free to write about any Key Club-related topic! The articles should each have at least 1 JPG photo and be sent as Microsoft Word documents. Have the author, school name, division, article title, and prompt/whatever topic you choose at the top of the document. Email February articles by March 6th to Editor@tokeyclub.com with the email subject: Division School February Articles.
Comments are closed.