November/December Governor’s Project Ideas
Happy Holidays Everyone!
The following are project ideas for November/December.
- Teething toys and Sippy Cups: Children’s Miracle Network needs teething toys and Sippy cups for the babies who are in their care. (If your club decides to provide these necessities, please be sure to buy them new for the children.)
- Movies, Posters, and cards: Key Club members could provide new movies, positive cards, and posters highlighting birthdays or the Christmas season for teenagers.
- Teddy Bears: Seasonal teddy bears are great donations for these children who are seeking joy in this time of year.
- Key Club Members could collect toiletries through a drive to give to the families whose children are being treated in a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
- Writing letters to the children could easily brighten their day and put them in the holiday spirit.
Comments are closed.