The Club Newsletter and Article Guidelines for the 2018-2019 year can now be found under the Editor Resources tab!
- How does your club plan on promoting volunteering over the summer?
- What summer volunteering ideas do you have, and how do you plan on implementing them?
- Describe how your club promotes socials and how they benefit your club as a whole.
- What role does Key Club play in your everyday life?
- Submit a Humans of Texas Oklahoma! How was your Key Club Experience and what is Key Club to you? Submit with a picture of you!
You are always free to write about any Key Club-related topic! The articles should each have at least 1 JPG photo and be sent as Microsoft Word documents. Have the author, school name, division, article title, and prompt/whatever topic you choose at the top of the document. Email June articles by July 5th to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Division School June Articles.
- Describe your experience at DCON this year! What were some highlights?
- What is something new about Key Club that you learned at DCON, and how do you plan on implementing it for the new year?
- Describe how Key Club has made a positive impact on your life.
- New officers- What are you most excited about, and what are your service goals for this year?
- Returning officers- Describe highlights from the 17’-18’ year and what aspects you can improve on for the new year.
You are always free to write about any Key Club-related topic! The articles should each have at least 1 JPG photo and be sent as Microsoft Word documents. Have the author, school name, division, article title, and prompt/whatever topic you choose at the top of the document. Email May articles by June 5th to Editor@tokeyclub.com with the email subject: Division School May Articles.
As many of you know, the House of Delegates at District Convention voted on a mascot that would represent our District. After the ballots were counted, the result has been vetoed by the administration. This is because the administrators didn’t feel like the mascot choices represented our district properly.
We have decided to keep the idea of a mascot; however, it will be referred to a specialized committee. We will keep you all updated, and hopefully we can find a mascot that fully represents the Mighty T-O District!
Here are the Top 25 clubs for the 2017-2018 Key Club year (announced at DCON)! Here’s a huge congratulations to these clubs, and keep up the good work!
- West Brook
- McKinney North
- Mansfield Summit
- North Garland
- Mansfield Broad ST
- Port Neches-Groves
- Cypress Ranch
- Cypress Woods
- North Crowley
- San Angelo
- Cypress Falls
- Jersey Village
- Goose Creek Memorial
- Cypress Creek
Hey There, Key Clubbers!
I hope your member recruitment has been successful so far! It looks like you all have been working hard because we are almost at our 2017-2018 Membership Goal! I know recruitment can be difficult. The Membership Committee wants to make this easier for you, and one way to do this is to provide you with resources that quickly and easily convey the message behind Key Club.
One of the ways that we are doing this is by making this video to show people what Key Club is – not just some mission statement about leadership and service, but a family.
On behalf of the Membership Committee, I hope this video is helpful and fun for you to use in your recruitment and your service.
T-Ogether in Service,
Membership Committee Chair